Do you value the importance of customer service, and have a strong desire to succeed? If so, than you have a place in our organization!
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships, Pennsylvania’s largest privately held automotive group is planning for expansion and is seeking an experienced, highly energetic, and self-motivated Service Manager . The Service Manager is responsible for customer sensitive, efficient and profitable operations of the dealership’s Service Department, handling customer relations, employee relations, and employee satisfaction. The Service Manager will operate the department at maximum production; create a good work environment while properly managing the assets of the service department.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understanding and monitoring dealership financial controls
· Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with warranty representatives, manufacturers and vendors in addition to customers
· Coaching, leading, training and supervising service department employees
The ideal candidates will be process oriented and possess exceptional leadership and training skills, must have a positive attitude, along with excellent selling abilities.
This service manager will work under the service director for a large dealership!
- Valid driver's license with good driving history
- Prior experience as a service writer or service manager
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Fred Beans - 11 months ago