The Service Manager holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following;
• Assign service requests as they are received
• Schedule vendors as needed to complete requests
• Communicate with Service Techs on service requests nearing 24-hours old
• Alert District Manager of any requests that will not be completed in 24 hours
• Perform pre move-in inspections, assuring all turned units are in perfect condition
• Perform pre-move out inspections with residents. Explain any potential charges.
• Perform final move-out inspections to assess damages or charges. Take photos of excessive damage
. • Assure common areas and tot-lots are inspected and maintained regularly, including lighting.
• Monitor Key Track system
Lincoln Property Company - 19 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...