Orkin Pest Control, LLC is seeking managers with strong leadership skills for a Service Management position. . If you are seeking an employer with career growth opportunities, and enjoy building relationships as well as fostering a performance management culture, then join an industry leader.
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the branch manager, the service manager will be responsible for:
- Highly Skilled in “hands on” management
- 3 to 5 years in a leadership role with heavy customer and employee interaction.
- Successfully managed at least 5 direct reports, including interviewing and selection and performance reviews. .
- Experience with scheduling, routing, and inventory management preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Recruiting, training and retention of technicians.
Insuring the world’s best service by conducting Tech Ride-A-Longs and quality audits.
Providing solutions to Customer opportunities through inspections, evaluations and customer service.
We have a competitive benefits and compensation program with bonus opportunity and we provide a company vehicle.
Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
401 (K) plan
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Long/Short term Disability Plan
Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave
Dependent Scholarship Award
You must be able to pass extensive background screening to include a motor vehicle and criminal record check. Successfully complete a drug screen and physical exam.
Orkin - 19 months ago
When Orkin calls, bugs go belly up. A subsidiary of Rollins, Orkin and its sister companies provide insect, rodent, and termite control...