Looking for a Career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and looking to hire a highly professional Service Manager.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Ensures daily assigned revenue is completed while maintaining a high level of service quality.
- Schedules and reviews daily routes with technicians.
- Handles customer complaints; investigates and resolves customer service concerns.
- Assists technicians with field service requests and delinquent accounts.
- Orders and maintains equipment, supplies and materials required for service work.
- Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Actively manages performance and motivates service staff.
- Gains and maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management.
- Maintains truck inventory records and performs periodic inspections.
- Assists General/Branch Manager in other duties assigned.
We are seeking individuals that:
- Company vehicle provided
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
• Are highly motivated
• Have strong problem solving skills
• Have strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff. Able to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
High School or G.E.D. required.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Experience in resolving and monitoring customer disputes and managing equipment and supplies.
Intermediate computer skills a must. State certifications/licensing in required pest control
Pest Defense - 17 months ago