PALFINGER American Roll-off is seeking a Service Manager servicing all our North American dealers for container handling equipment, based in our Trenton, New Jersey facility!
- Responsible for all documentation of Palfinger container handling equipment, including but not limited to operator manuals, spare parts books, service manuals.
- Maintain the online library (PATIS) of all technical documentation for Palfinger container handling equipment.
- Review and decide all warranty claims from both dealer customers and retail customers.
- Perform Palfinger University training classes for installation and service
- Provide technical support to dealers, primarily on the phone
- Provide installation training support for new dealers on first installs
- Generate weight distributions for new quotes and projects
- Strong sales personality with a CAN-DO attitude
- Engineering background, with a very good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Service oriented with an outstanding passion for service
- 7-10 years experience in a strong service and technical environment
- Very well organized, working independently
- Successful track record in managing a service department/service territory
- Computer savvy, capable of efficiently applying state-of-the art service applications and tools
- Strong communicator applying a wide variety of communication channels to customers.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will include an incentive bonus plan. PALFINGER offers an excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume to email@example.com