Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Service Order Coordinator
Statement of the Job:
Primary responsibility is to assist with the overall operation of the maintenance service call functions and preventative maintenance program.
In absence of Service Request Manager, reports to other maintenance managers. Supervise service order dispatchers.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Receive and record service requests for residents. Disburse requests to maintenance supervisors.
- Answer phones and accept service calls.
- Perform data entry duties for all service calls.
- Maintain YARDI database to ensure data is accurate and up-to-date. Ensure accuracy of database and oversee dispatcher’s scheduling.
- Enters maintenance service orders and reconciles service hours on YARDI.
- Perform duties of administrative coordinator and COM coordinator as needed.
- Manage preventative maintenance program.
- Investigate complaints
- Generate reports as required and maintain accurate filing system
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 3 year(s) trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work related training.
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable background checks
- Negative drug test results
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Saturday hours a possibility. Position may include overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.