MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities, increasing service business revenue.
2. Establishes and maintains relationships in assigned accounts to promote sales of service products.
3. Analyzes complex customer needs and problems in order to develop creative service offerings.
4. Ensures existing service accounts are maintained by providing timely renewal quotations.
5. Forecasts service order volume and growth for the assigned area of responsibility to facilitate MTS planning and other projections as required.
2 yr technical vo-tech degree and 3 years service sales experience; Prefer 4 yr technical or business degree.
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Basic computer and software skills
· Ability to work with high degree of personal discipline
· Presentation skills and ability to interface and work directly with customers
· Ability to build relationships and build consensus among diverse stakeholders
· Knowledge of the sales process
· Problem solving and analytical business skills
· Willingness to travel domestically up to 70% of the time
· Must be posess a valid driver’s license and able to obtain automobile/liability coverage
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 10 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...