Service Professional Trainee
The Miner Corporation is a trusted and diversified supplier of warehousing and retail equipment to customers throughout North America. The company’s commitment to service is exemplified by the industry’s only guarantee to offer 24/7/365 service, same day response – next day uptime or the first visit is free, and a full 12 month warranty on all work including parts and labor.
With over 250 associates serving the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico, Miner has built a solid reputation as the leader for on-time performance, process innovation, and asset management services and support by focusing on solutions to help drive down the costs of equipment ownership and improve jobsite safety for employees and vendors.
We’ve earned our reputation as a values driven leader by putting our employees first, customers second, and shareholders third. We understand that at the end of the day, it is our employees coupled with the best available tools that ultimately drive long term customer relationships. By putting our people first, The Miner Corporation is on track to become a world class company.
Keeping our customers on the move has kept us on the move. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held company’s in North America by Inc. magazine and the Mays School of Business. We’re growing, and excited about it!
Of course with growth comes opportunity, and we are looking for that next great employee.
So, if you have an infectiously positive attitude and enjoy helping others, you may have what it takes to join the Miner team. But wait, it doesn’t stop there. You must enjoy working hard and be committed to our Core Values, which include:
If this sounds like you and you are interested in working with people of a similar spirit at a great company, here’s an overview of the Service Professional position we are currently looking to fill.
- Practice the Golden Rule
- Live by the Code of Honor
- Always Do What is in the Customer’s Best Interest
- Be Candid and Professional
The Field Service Technician Trainee is responsible for assisting Field Service Technician with trouble shooting and making necessary repairs to various types of equipment including truck loading docks, doors, balers, and compactors. The position provides the opportunity for personal growth through experience and training, including factory and certifications. The execution of our Core Values gives our customers a reason to believe in Miner through exceptional service, communication, and performance.
- Assist with troubleshooting electric and hydraulic equipment
- Assist with effectively diagnosing problems and perform necessary repairs, including the replacement of defective parts
- Review floor plans, shop drawings, hydraulic and electrical schematics to ensure proper application and installation of equipment
- Make knowledgeable recommendations to customers on equipment repairs, replacement, planned maintenance benefits, and safe operation of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service through a positive, can-do attitude and effective communication
- Incredible attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proven safety record and knowledge of OSHA rules
- Entry level experience with hydraulics and electricity
- Ability to use a cutting torch and/or welding equipment for metal fabrication
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift, and other material handling equipment
- Willingness to work on ladders above 10 feet
- Ability to read floor plans, shop drawings, and hydraulic/electrical schematics preferred
So if you fit the bill, you may have found your new career! We look forward to receiving your resume/application.
To learn more about Miner, please visit our web site at www.minercorp.com .
San Antonio Applicants click here .
Houston Applicants click here .
Dallas Applicants click here .
The Miner Corporation - 23 months ago
The Miner Corporation is a supplier of service for commercial and industrial grade warehouse equipment. We provide repairs and planned...