Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
As part of the Service team, the Director of Service Project Management has oversight for the onboarding process for large National Accounts as well as ongoing projects involving problem solving, scope and impact assessment, tracking and reporting of findings. Through knowing which interdisciplinary team members to bring to the discussion, this role takes on large-scale projects that are driven by Service but require technology, finance and/or other team representation. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with project management abilities, proven communication skills, and a passion for complex problem solving.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with all members of the team (Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Onboarding team member, and company leadership) to project-manage the onboarding process when a new National Account is sold
- Serve as the point person between Service and Software Engineering when systems are down and works with Service Leadership on communication needed, duration and severity of the problem, etc.
- Be the Service lead on any process/project that requires documentation and/or an RFA submitted
- Work closely with the SVP on rollout and implementation of new product offerings and/or documentation of current programs
- Manage periodic audits of National Accounts to ensure targets and project set-up are accurate and in-line with the contract
- Maintain Service Department metrics
College degree required.
3-5 of years of experience in a business setting managing large-scale projects. Ability to solve complex problems and articulate them to others is necessary.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required with a demonstrated interest in and aptitude for project management within a service setting. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize with attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Must work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines consistently in a team centered environment.
A possible 1 – 4 trips (usually lasting 2 days) a year based on actual number of new large national accounts.
Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) necessary.