Auto req ID: 7451BR Job Title: Service Representative Lead Area of Interest: Service Location Name: 00218 Hulen - TX Address: 5001 Overton Ridge Blvd City: Fort Worth State: TX Zip Code: 76132 Job Description: Job Summary
The Lead Service Representative (LSR) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code.
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Supervises the front desk and retail operations
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Front Desk [80% of time]
Club Operations/Administration [10% of time]
- Greets, checks-in, and services all members, and registers all guests. Answers the phones and obtains appropriate information and transfers calls as necessary.
- Maintains the Guest Registers, Fitness Profiles, Telephone Inquiries, and Group X schedules and reservation records.
- Supervises Point of Sales (POS) operations and files daily and weekly club revenue reports.
- Keeps the front desk and surrounding areas orderly and clean.
Development [10% of time]
- Monitors Retail goals and ensures club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Partners with Facilities Maintenance on repairs and maintenance and general upkeep in the club.
Qualifications:Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Trains Kids? Club staff on Kids? Club related training programs and policies and procedures.
- Monitors Kids? Club staff job performance.
- Assist SM with performance appraisals.
Certifications / Educational Level:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette. Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. Able to file both alphabetically and numerically. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of the STP Club Orientation, Club Safety, and Front Desk Attendant Training Programs
- Must have 6 months Service Representative (SR) experience.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
24 Hour Fitness - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....