Auto req ID: 2242BR Job Title: Service Representative Lead Area of Interest: Service Location Name: 00547 Market Street - CA Address: 2145 Market St City: San Francisco State: CA Zip Code: 94114 Job Description: Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The Lead Service Representative (LSR) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code.
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Supervises the front desk and retail operations
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Front Desk [80% of time]
Club Operations/Administration [10% of time]
- Greets, checks-in, and services all members, and registers all guests. Answers the phones and obtains appropriate information and transfers calls as necessary.
- Maintains the Guest Registers, Fitness Profiles, Telephone Inquiries, and Group X schedules and reservation records.
- Supervises Point of Sales (POS) operations and files daily and weekly club revenue reports.
- Keeps the front desk and surrounding areas orderly and clean.
Development [10% of time]
- Monitors Retail goals and ensures club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Partners with Facilities Maintenance on repairs and maintenance and general upkeep in the club.
Qualifications:Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Trains Kids’ Club staff on Kids’ Club related training programs and policies and procedures.
- Monitors Kids’ Club staff job performance.
- Assist SM with performance appraisals.
Certifications / Educational Level:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette. Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. Able to file both alphabetically and numerically. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of the STP Club Orientation, Club Safety, and Front Desk Attendant Training Programs
- Must have 6 months Service Representative (SR) experience.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
24 Hour Fitness - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....