We are currently interviewing for a Service Representative to join our team at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The primary focus will be 70% Customer Service, 20% Providing Support to Underwriters, 5% Correspondence and 5% are Other Duties as Assigned.
The Service Representative will investigate and respond to customer insurance policy questions; add/issue endorsements (non bearing premium); and process and explain payment options. Providing Support to Underwriters includes: follow-up on correspondence, returned mail, suspense items and uploading documents.
The hours are 8 am to 5 pm, or 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday & rotating Saturdays & Sundays.
Required Qualifications include:
* Two or more years previous Customer Service experience (preferably in a Call Center environment)
* Proficiency in MS applications (Word & Excel)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be detailed oriented and highly organized
* Must have or be able to obtain Property & Casualty License
Desired Qualifications include:
* Active Property & Casualty License
* Excellent multi-tasking skills (listen & type at the same time)
* Previous insurance experience and/or knowledge
* Boating knowledge and/or experience
* College Degree
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational...