Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service DVD rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 36,000 DVD kiosks and 20,600 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com .
The Service Representative is responsible for servicing and maintaining products built and placed by Coinstar as directed by the District Manager, Sr. Field Technician or Field Technician.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Provide equipment service at customer locations including preventative maintenance, cleaning, basic testing and minor repairs
- Report technical problems and attempt to resolve them while onsite as directed by a District Manager, Senior Field Technician, or Field Technician
- Interface effectively with other departments, field management, and co-workers to resolve customer problems and situations
- Display maturity and judgment in time management and expense control
- Complete timesheets and paperwork as required by the position function or as requested
- Properly maintain Coinstar spare parts inventory, tools, manuals, and equipment
- Properly maintain assigned computer, pager, and company vehicle (if provided)
- In the instance where a company car is not provided, employee must be able to show proper insurance coverage on a suitable personal vehicle
- Promote and maintain good customer relations through high standards of personal appearance, ethical behavior, maturity and good judgment
Qualifications & Experience :
- High School Degree or GED
- Previous customer service; route servicing experience a plus
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of customers
- Accountable for providing superior quality service and professionalism at all times
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to lift 85 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record. Background checks, MVR and drug tests will be required.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including possibly the day before and after major holidays, including weekends.
- Certain markets may provide coin & cash handling and transportation responsibilities. In these markets, employee must occasionally pull and push coin bins weighing up to 600 lbs using a specially designed hand truck (Commercial motor vehicle certification (CMV) may also be required)
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Coinstar - 2 years ago
Coins in a jar, Gift cards in your wallet… Coinstar and Coinstar Exchange kiosks turn them into things you want! That change you toss...