Our requirements include: |
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and a minimum 1 year driver/courier experience
· Working knowledge of navigational systems
· Great interpersonal skills
· Must be able to pass standardized color vision test
You value communication, thrive on building relationships and have the ability to shine no matter the shifting business requirements. As our Service Representative, you’ll act as the face of LabCorp. Your route will include client-facing time in patient service centers, doctor’s offices and medical centers, in addition to lockbox drop-offs. You’ll track, handle and process specimen samples – treating them as if they were your own family’s. You’ll regularly identify and document our specimens, both manually and electronically, as well as fill supply requests if necessary. At the end of the day, you’ll find that you’re a respected member of our team and receive recognition throughout our network for the impact you make.
LabCorp - 17 months ago
LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and...