About Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes:
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes is a master planned community of 1,586 newly constructed three, four and five bedroom homes, four state-of-the-art community centers in addition to 2,249 fully renovated existing homes. The project also involves the construction and management of The Timbers, a 192 unit, one and two bedroom, suite-styled apartment community for unaccompanied Soldiers. Additionally, Mountain Community Homes will provide asset, property, and maintenance management for a minimum of 50 years. The award-winning property has been recognized on both national and local levels for efforts in supporting sustainability, safety, and providing world class service to Soldiers and Families.
Service Request Field Supervisor:
Primary responsibility is to assist with the overall operation of the maintenance service call functions and preventive maintenance program. Perform the oversight of work of the Service Request HVAC,
The Service Request Field Supervisor reports directly to the Service Request Coordinator. In the absence of the Service Request Coordinator he/she reports to the Maintenance Operations Director.
- Receive and record service requests for residents outside of the normal appointment system handled by the Call Center. Disburse work requests to maintenance technicians daily.
- Schedules specialty work to be performed outside of the normal appointment system.
- Investigates resident complaints.
- Generates reports as required and maintain accurate filing system.
- Schedules technician’s daily work load.
- Reports on open work orders daily through Yardi Database and adjusts technician’s schedules as needed to complete all work requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinates technician training, truck stock inventories, vacation planning, and company meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours.
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WinnResidential - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard