Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge is currently looking for two part time Service Runners to support our fast-paced service department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Run customers home, to work or other locations
· Wash vehicles for Technicians and customers
· Assist the parts department with pickup and delivery of parts as needed
· Move vehicles off service drive to keep drive aisle clear for arriving customers
· Assist advisors with greeting and welcoming customers
· Help clean and maintain a safe working environment by keeping the service aisle, shop and parking areas neat and orderly
· Assist with service drive operations by monitoring and informing management of shop flow
· Other miscellaneous duties as requested
Hours: Mornings and rotating Saturdays or Evenings and rotating Saturdays
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Ongoing employee training and development
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Full-time employees receive Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must have a valid driver's license in state of residence
· Must meet Walser driving standards (have a good driving record)
· Must be able to drive a clutch/manual transmission
· Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs) and stand/ be on your feet for extended periods of time
· Must be reliable and punctual
· Must be able to complete and pass a background check and drug test
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.