The primary function of a
Service Sales Representative
is to develop new customers for the Company through the sale of automatically renewable maintenance agreements and service projects.
Sales Representatives will be expected to:
Sales Representatives will:
- Find their own prospects through cold calling
- Develop interest in those prospects
- Obtain appointments with these contacts and sell Company service offerings at approved Company pricing standards
- Understand the total range of Company offerings
- Assess genuine interest in any Company offering
- Hand off appropriate opportunities to designated individuals
At Limbach, we never lose sight of the most crucial component to our prosperity and sustainability – our people. We appreciate that the Company’s very existence is entirely due to the employees who work so hard to make Limbach a success. As such, we are committed to the safety, health and well-being of our employees and their families. This fact is expressed through a comprehensive benefits package, developed to not only cover, but also instill a sense of security and support.
Additionally, Limbach’s engaging Wellness Program consists of various activities and financial incentives, intended to inspire our team towards healthy living through personal accountability. This is just another way we strive to secure the health, happiness and productivity of the Limbach team.
As part of Limbach, employees have access to the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the
Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer