The Specialist, Service Satisfaction role reports to the Service Satisfaction Manager and is located at Mazda’s corporate office in Irvine, California.
The Service Satisfaction Specialist is responsible for all administration of the customer satisfaction survey system (Mazda Quick Touch) and develops, analysis and reporting to provide corporate and Mazda regional field staff with candid and actionable feedback. This position will work with other areas within the Service and Sales Divisions and Mazda Regions. The specialist will also analyze JD Power CSI data to ensure various company stakeholders requirements are incorporated into modifications or enhancements to the Mazda Quick Touch Survey system.
This position will also support the Mazda Express Service program, Mazda Appointment Scheduler and Digital Marketing projects with reporting, strategy and analysis on programs KPI’s. The Service Satisfaction Specialist is responsible for all workflow, communications, executing department communications to the Mazda regional field staff, dealers and Cross Functional Teams. This role will also provide research support related to service satisfaction and will execute daily program support tasks related to the improvement, growth and sustainment of the Mazda Quick Touch system. The Service Satisfaction Specialist will act as a communication liaison between Customer Service Operations (CSO) teams, the dealers and the Mazda regional field staff. Detailed data analysis will be required to track to KPI’s and objectives. This position is also responsible for all metrics reporting and presentation support materials.
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
- Division/Regional Communications- Review and develop field communications (eFC) for department. The Specialist is responsible for executing all department communications to the Mazda regional field staff, and supports status updates and reporting to cross-functional teams. This position will act as a communication liaison between the Service Satisfaction group, the dealers and the Mazda regional field staff to ensure alignment of objectives and consistency in reporting, and is responsible for maintaining and developing analytical reports to support business growth.
- Mazda Quick Touch / JD Power CSI survey system- Work with various vendors (e.g. Maritz, JD Power) and utilize program specific reporting tools ( M-tab, Business Objects, Mazda Quick Touch, etc) to gather data, analyze data and produce detailed data analysis on the effectiveness of programs and the impacts to customer satisfaction. Define scope of new projects and create business cases for increased service satisfaction by combining multiple data points. Provide solid understanding of reporting, and data integration. Support cross-functional teams and meetings with detailed analytics that will identify gaps and show solutions. Drive incorporation of MQT data into Business Objects; Analysis of CSI information in M-tab. Determine and assist in the development of training materials for end users of Mazda Quick Touch.
- Mazda Express Service- This position will also support the Mazda Express Service program with reporting, strategy and business case scenarios. The Specialist is responsible for all workflow, communications, executing department communications to the field, and cross-functional team and meeting facilitation support related to Express Service and will execute items related to the improvement and growth. Analyze data and generate comprehensive reports, graphs and presentations of accumulated information.
- CRM Strategy Implementation Support- Support customer data integration strategy by utilizing survey system data (MQT, eMQF), CAC data, marketing data and repair data in conjunction with Mazda Customer Connect owner communications program to better target specific customer needs and maintain loyalty.
- Digital Projects / MyMazda Support- The position will also provide enrollment tracking, training material development support, and marketing material development support. Create, define and distribute data analysis for the Mazda Appointment Scheduler and new programs and projects as needed. Serve as primary contact with various vendors to gather and analyze program data by creating new analytical reports and presentations to support and track KPI’s and program objectives. The Service Satisfaction Specialist will also develop studies to correlate customer satisfaction, customer retention, repair order data and program enrollments; Cascade detailed finding to relevant parties in a timely manner. Utilize various analytical systems to gather data from various sources and link data points to ensure successful development of new programs as required by business needs. Track progress of business plan objectives; Track fixed cost budget and identify variances, complete workflow task. Support marketing activities and ongoing upgrades to the MyMazda iPhone and Android app. This position will work within cross-functional teams to ensure development and deployment schedules are met.
Education (minimum): Bachelor's degree or eqivalent
Experience : 3-5 years in automotive related- OEM, Aftermarket experience.
Training/Certification : Project Management or advanced Excel skills training
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to support multiple projects at once. Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines effectively. Strong written and verbal skills. Advanced Microsoft Office experience including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Business Objects or other analytical software experience suggested
Mazda North America - 2 years ago