Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming "born again" thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU’s Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
Maintain excellent student support in the areas of financial aid, payment arrangements, and student accounts. Resolve student financial issues and proactively assist students to enable them to successfully investigate all payment options. Support and assist a defined group of students and their advisors with all accompanying questions and concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Trouble shoot account issues regarding payments, student aid, and financial arrangements
2. Work current student accounts to make sure payment/aid is in place
3. Work with lenders and Dept of Education on communication of loan processing
4. Understand and communicate CCU policy and processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Developing client relationships and supporting excellent customer service with internal and external constituencies
2. Ability to handle high-volume phone and e-mail traffic
3. Ability to process multiple tasks and a wide variety of constituent issues
4. Proficient in a computer environment and able to handle confidential information with integrity
5. College degree preferred.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Colorado Christian University - 2 years ago