Performs a variety of clerical functions including, but not limited to, sorting and distributing mail, operating various copying and duplicating equipment in a professional, customer service work environment, hospitality, general facilities and reception. This is a full time position, with benefits after 90 days.
- Team Player
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages through the use of computerized mail database.
- Process outgoing mail and packages through the use of a variety of postage equipment.
- Operate various copiers and duplicator equipment, and perform general maintenance.
- Check completed copy and scan jobs for quality and accuracy.
- Deliver completed copy and scan jobs to end-users.
- Obtain proof of delivery of incoming packages by securing electronic signature of end-user on Palm Pilot device.
- Utilize a variety of computer software programs to administer mail and copy functions performed at the site.
- Prepare conference rooms and kitchens, including setting coffee and meals for client meetings.
- Order food, take care of facilities and record requests into IST logs.
- Provide back-up reception/switchboard coverage.
- Significant walking is required. Required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and standing for long periods of time.
- Perform other administrative functions such as ordering supplies, faxing documents, scanning and handling shipping and receiving requests.
Job Requirements :
Minimum Job Requirements
Education: High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
Experience: One-year experience in office work environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook and familiarity with computer basics is preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and other employees.
First Shift (Day)
IST Management - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -