Title: Service Specialist / Warehouse
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
Internally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing record center tasks including retrievals, incoming, destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and any special projects requested.
- Process all incoming media orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in record center, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all exceptions and, at times, closing the order in Safekeeper system.
- Process media retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing service order on Safekeeper, manifesting all orders, bundling all orders and preparing for shipment to customer.
- Responsible for delivering stats requests to our customers and on-call rotation.
- Process all internal moves including pulling media from one location and storing it in another location, investigating all exceptions and closing all work orders in Safekeeper.
- Process all destructions including pulling required media, verifying it for accuracy, preparing it for cartage, investigating and resolving all exceptions and closing all work orders in Safekeeper.
- Prepare and process all record center paperwork necessary to accomplish the above processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years past work experience in a service industry and/or a team focused environment preferred.
- Ability to climb stairs, lift material up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to maneuver.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- May travel between facilities.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in a service industry.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: administrative, clerical, customer service, data entry, distribution, operations, part time, service specialist, specialist, transportation, warehouse.
Iron Mountain - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...