KETTLER, Washingtons leading full-service Property Management Company and recent winner of the NAHB Pillars of the Industry Award for Property Management Company of the Year, has a Service Specialist opening at The Fields of Arlington. This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-service oriented professional to join a locally owned and managed company with substantial potential for career growth.
The Service Specialist is responsible for performing grounds and housekeeping services to ensure excellent curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to customer service requests.
KETTLER offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives based on individual as well as property performance. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts at company properties. Free parking is also provided at each work location.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to function in a customer service environment.
- Must be familiar with safe use of basic tools and chemicals.
- Knowledge to operate machinery and equipment and chemicals for cleaning duties such as ladder, dolly, shampoo machine, blower, buffer, vacuum, squeegee, cleaning supplies, paint brush, back belt, snow blower, goggles, gloves, and small hand tools.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Kettler - 11 months ago