Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We are now taking applications for a Service Supervisor to join our team.
The Service Supervisor provides leadership, directs and coordinates activities in the service department. This person will promote the capabilities of the service department to customers in order to increase service sales. Also they will communicate our Vision, Mission and Operating Principals to customers, employees and other stakeholders in word and deed.
· Develop and maintain good customer relations through telephone, correspondence, and direct customer contact.
· Supervise and guide Service Technicians to execute tasks with maximum efficiency.
· Schedule and assign daily work duties to Technicians so that a minimum amount of unproductive labor is encountered and a smooth workflow is maintained.
· Uphold labor agreement, work rules and company policies to employees under supervision.
· Create and manage work orders so that customer approvals and invoicing is completed in a timely manner consistent with Cummins RECT standards.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed tooling and/or tooling repairs.
· Maintain tooling and safety equipment in organized, dependable and safe working condition.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed literature needs.
· Evaluate and advise Service Manager of needed Technician training needs.
· Assist and train Technicians on proper warranty repair procedures.
· Assist with filing of warranty claims.
· Assist with building / equipment maintenance scheduling
· Contact appropriate personnel for warranty and technical assistance.
· Required to carry on call pager in Management rotation.
· Maintain an adequate level of necessary shop supplies.
· Maintain company vehicles in a clean and reliable condition.
Successful Applicants will have
· Associates degree in Service Management or five years experience & training in the service industry with engines or other industrial machinery, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must have a strong working knowledge of engine applications and services
· Position requires knowledge of Cummins engines, Cummins Power Generation, parts and warranties.
· Strong technical background.
· Superior interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, listening skills
· Strong ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information as well as general business information.
· Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as necessary.
· Must be highly skilled in problem recognition and resolution
· Must be able to apply logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem
· Must be capable of generating service management reports from BMS and / or Custom Reporting and understanding and using those reports to monitor and manage daily operations.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Cummins Crosspoint - 19 months ago