Cummins Crosspoint, LLC has an immediate need for an Industrial Account Manager to join our team.
The 2 nd Shift Service Supervisor position is responsible for the nightly shop floor activities, including managing workflow, productivity of technicians, safety and related administrative duties. Additionally, this person is responsible for all activities
· Assigns technicians to jobs and is responsible for direct supervisor of those technicians by ensuring all technicians are meeting acceptable performance standards, monitoring jobs, managing workloads, monitoring efficiency, and improving deficiencies among each technician.
· Maintain service profitability; including productivity, labor utilization, and work in process, recovery rate, service inventory, warranty recovery and expense control.
· Ensure we perform high quality repairs on time and on budget.
· Work with the service team to establish and maintain a work schedule that maximize technician utilization, while minimizing customer repair cycle time.
· Assign technicians to work and monitor progress against schedules.
· Ensures outstanding customer service and adherence to Cummins directives and programs.
· Ensure a positive, productive work environment; provides positive and constructive feedback to team members. Assists employees in correcting job-skill deficiencies.
· Applies company policies and procedures fairly and consistently; ensures compliance with company objectives and applicable government regulations (DOT, emissions requirements).
· Ensure technicians use appropriate processes, systems, and tools.
· Involved in technician training schedules. Ensures technicians have and understand the latest technical support information.
· May assist in generating repair/rebuild quotes.
· Act quickly on issues of concern brought up by employees or customers.
· Serves as initial customer contact on shift both over the phone and over the counter. Opens, closes, and invoices repairs as needed.
· Update Service Staff on status of job through nightly written reports.
· Identify and resolve difficult technical problems. This includes investigation, documentation, coordination and escalation to appropriate resource (i.e., DFSE, Factory Service Engineer).
· Ensure shop equipment and tools are properly maintained and stocked
· Monitor and implement health and safety policies and procedures.
· Perform other responsibilities as needed
· Associates degree in Diesel Mechanics and/or Service Management or five years of experience and training with Cummins engines, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Prior advanced level work experience as a Diesel Technician with knowledge of Cummins engines, parts and warranties preferred.
· Supervisory experience is highly desired.
· Superior interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent computer skills with capability to effectively use all Cummins systems and processes.
· Highly skilled in problem recognition and resolution
· Must be able to safely operate all testing equipment and tools.
· Must be able to interact with customers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
· Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
· Desire to continuously develop and improve skills for high job performance.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Continued training/education with tuition assistance
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify