The Service Support Facilitator performs assessments of I/DD Waiver Members for the purpose of determining their individualized budgets which are utilized by the member’s planning team to purchase the services necessary to support the individual in the community. Assessments are also used to determine re-eligibility into the program each year. Service Support Facilitators must manage a large caseload of assigned members to ensure that assessments are scheduled, all respondents are informed of the assessment, and that assessments are performed and data entry into the APS CareConnection® data base is completed within prescribed timelines.
BA/BS Degree required
Qualified Mental Retardation Professional (QMRP) status
- Minimum of 2 years experience with I/DD population
- Medicaid/Public Sector service experience preferred
- Possess knowledge of I/DD Waiver services and regulations as well as other programs/services available to program members.
- Person-centered planning fundamentals.
- Familiarity with computer applications and navigation through multiple screens.
- Familiarity with APS-WV programs.
- Maintain confidentiality standards and HIPAA compliance when evaluating all pertinent issues.
APS Healthcare - 2 years ago