Post Date: 3/12/2013
This position has the responsibility for managing the service operations including identifying, training and contracting third party organizations to complete installation and trouble call service assignments. They will manage service quality (to standards/procedures), customer satisfaction and timely completion to cost targets. Continuous improvement will provide enhanced customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the Identification, training, and contracting of third party resources to complete installation and trouble call service assignments within customer satisfaction procedures and guidelines
• Installer project management, coordination, issue resolution, daily reporting and quality control
• Maintain a database of certified installer organizations and employees.
• Manage work priorities and allocate resources to meet assigned timelines and goals
• Initiate quotation requests and purchase orders for installation/service work.
• Work closely with Sales to define best practices and processes for communicating and responding to customer installation issues.
• Implement and enforce quality procedures and best practices for ensuring top quality services standards
• Assure installer documentation, installer invoices and customer order closure is submitted in a timely manner
• Answer installation related queries promptly, professionally and knowledgeably on the phone and through email
• Work closely with Sales and Customer Service to facilitate issue resolution appropriately and in a timely manner and support short-term resolution and permanent long-term corrective action.
• Escalate issues across business areas, expediting solutions to complex customer queries, and provide end to end ownership of client issues
• Provide timely updates to Sales and customers on existing inquiries
• Preparation and implementation of plan(s) to accommodate target and stretch deployment forecasts
• Drive continuous improvement efforts to reduce work content and cost. Assist in the development of strategies for improving serviceability.
• Best assure Master Lock installation procedures and installer work practices are safe.
• Ensure that all installation partners maintain customer installation sites with respect and cleanliness throughout the service work process.
• Measure installer partners on customer satisfaction, on-time performance, adherence to cost targets and communication.
• Initiate and summarize customer satisfaction surveys for installer training, customer installations and trouble calls as needed.
• Manage installer partner relationships through regular communication and periodic evaluation reviews.
Minimum Associate Technical Degree with managerial experience – Bachelor of Science Degree is preferred 7+ years of experience in an installation/service and project management position o Exceptional project management, coordination, reporting and problem resolution experience
o Strong electronic and mechanical aptitude with demonstrated system level troubleshooting
o Demonstrated ability to asses internal/external customer situations & responds in a professional manner
Self-motivated individual who works independently within guidelines Good judgment, the ability to act decisively and good planning skills. o Demonstrates leadership and teamwork skills
o Works effectively within a cross functional team environment and across functional areas of the company.
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with ability to interact with cross functional development team, installer contacts and senior management. Proficiency with MS Office. 20-50% travel expected. The individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-40 lbs
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job