Requisition #: 67522
Job Title: Service Support Specialist I
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP: It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
****This position can sit in the following locations:
Alpharetta, Augusta, Charlotte and El Paso****
- Provides health & welfare benefit conceptual & technical guidance and support to service associates to resolve product and client issues by utilizing extensive product knowledge, problem solving skills and troubleshooting experience.
- Participates in projects such a rollouts and releases.
- Identifies team training needs and assists in coordinating training and mentoring.
- Acts as a team leader in the absence of management. Provides project management support and coordination during Open Enrollment.
- Works with Relationship Managers or Managers on consultative benefits related projects.
- Provides service support related to the administration of health & welfare benefit programs to the service team via phone, CRM, email or in person, regarding the resolution of participant benefit plan, insurance provider, HRB product and client problems.
- Coordinates communication with appropriate comprehensive benefits or third party resources to expedite responses to critical client or participant situations.
- Utilizes extensive benefits/product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot client problems and assist with a resolution.
- This would include but not be limited to issues related to participant coverage, administrative processes, compliance, carrier connections, payroll, and HR/B functionality.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base relating to health & welfare benefit programs including compliance, administrative practices and process, HRB product and other products as applicable to increase proficiency in a support capacity.
- May champion and/or assist in assessing regulatory changes and process impact, process improvement, HRB product or other service application rollouts, and service training. Acts as a Liaison between the service center, relationship manager, and the client to explain benefits related processes.
- Mentors all levels of service associates.
- Provides instruction and guidance on health & welfare benefit programs, administrative process and procedures, compliance related questions or issues, troubleshooting system issues, and soft skill development.
- Works with newly hired associates as a coach.
- Identifies training needs.
- Develops, coordinates and may deliver training or booster classes to all levels.
- Acts as team leader in absence of management by prioritizing critical issues, providing service support, guidance and direction to ensure appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Provides oversight and feedback on client task management, identifies and mitigates tasks at risk, develops training aids or other materials to assist service teams in task execution.
- Provides detailed reporting on overall client task performance metrics, benchmarks and SLAs.
- Responds to complex client issues and escalations to ensure that support rendered meets or exceeds the client's needs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Stays abreast of regulatory or industry changes, assists in the interpretation and impact of changes, assists with modification or development of processes and administrative practices to ensure compliance with regulatory or industry changes.
- Coordinates the Open Enrollment process between the relationship manager, Open Enrollment support team, and the client.
- Assists in analyzing plan and service requirements for the service center to assist in transitioning a client to service from implementation.
- Ensures process guides, check lists, and Lumin are complete.
- Acts as a Liaison between the service center, relationship manager, and the client to explain benefits related processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Minimum of 3 Years performing benefits administration and/or benefits outsourcing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- CPP or PHR also preferred
- Excel/Word/Powerpoint Proficient preferred.
- Preferred troubleshooting and analysis on the HRB system and Carrier Connections.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by Forbes as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
United States, Augusta, GA
United States, Charlotte, NC
United States, El Paso, TX
Automatic Data Processing - 30+ days ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...