Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded.
Collects samples of water, oil and gas to conduct testing and monitor the production of well sites. Makes recommendations to customer based on analysis for chemical treatment service to improve production. Provides technical support and product expertise to customers. Supports sales team with troubleshooting, product selection and technical reporting.
Must have basic working knowledge of product lines, chemicals as well as production operation.
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Valid current driver's license with clean driving record
Our Core Values
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 12 months ago