Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the world. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and your share of incredible rewards.
Since 1953, we’ve expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading service of our products and applications. With several regional headquarters and a global network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
This position will aid the salesteam by performig the necessary field work in order for the sales team to perform customer reporting, customer interaction, and assistance with new business.
- Assist with Inventory of chemicals in the field for customer base.
- Work on and help maintain chemical pumps in the field for customer base.
- Gathering samples for monitoring chemical program.
- Perform reporting and adminstrative duites as required: chemical inventory in the field, injection rates, managing and maintenance of chemical pump problems and repairs, and coordinate with operations.
- Help salesman manage customer relationships.
- Delivers chemicals to customers on a as needed basis.
- Schedules well treatments.
- Set up tanks and chemical pumps for new installations.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer . In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience with chemical delivery and/or treater truck operations.
- Must be somewhat mechanically inclined and a self motivated individual that requires very little help with prioritizing his or her responsibilities.
- Knowledge of all HS&E regulations.
- Proficient with excel, good written communication skills, ability to multi-task.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently.
Champion Technologies - 16 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...