Allcare Medical is a well-established, rapidly growing provider of home medical equipment. We are seeking motivated and well qualified individuals to join our team.|
The Service Technician's primary responsibilities include:
- delivery and setup of medical equipment in patient's home or healthcare facility
- patient and/or caregiver instruction on safe and effective use of equipment
- detailed documentation and completion of extensive paperwork
- equipment maintenance, cleaning, and light repair
- warehouse and vehicle maintenance and upkeep
Applicants must be able to work the following schedule:
While being a Service Technician and providing excellent services to our patients is highly rewarding, it can at times also be quite challenging. Our company operates 24/7 and therefore we expect all employees to have flexible schedules, be available for on-call duty, and be prepared to work significant amount of time after business hours and over the weekends.
Service Technicians spend a large amount of time behind the wheel, driving hundreds of miles each day in the company cargo van. Your driving skills and driver's record must be exceptional to handle the demands of the position.
What We Offer
Allcare Medical offers a friendly work environment and a career in the safe and rewarding healthcare industry. Other benefits include:
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits
- Valid Driver's License
- Driver candidates must be at least 21 years of age
- Clean Driver's Record
- Flexibility and availability for on-call duties
- Friendly and polite personality
EXPERIENCED, LOCAL CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago