Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes .
Crestron's leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers refer to as "The Crestron Experience ."
Crestron is currently seeking a first shift Service Technician. The Service Technician performs troubleshooting on a wide variety of Crestron products. Requires troubleshooting down to component level, working with schematics and various test equipment. Knowledge of surface mount components, BGA's, and microprocessors required. Entry level position with 1-2 years experience required. Other duties as assigned .
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Associate Degree - Electrical Engineering or Electronic Technology
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic PCA's to component level within standard times
- Knowledge of Surface Mount Technology (SMT), advanced video/audio and microprocessor circuitry
- Understanding of test equipment (e.g. NI Labview) a plus
- Must be able to work in U.S. without sponsorship
- Other Duties as assigned
Crestron Electronics - 8 months ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...