Gwinnett Place Honda |
, located in Duluth, GA , is looking for Service Technicians with proven track record to join our team. www.GPHonda.com
Gwinnett Place Honda is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Service Technician is responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Scores at or above company standards.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 1 year of service technician experience
- ASE certifications a plus
- A high level of motivation and demonstrated ability to learn and succeed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certifications
- Paid Factory Training
- Successful Team approach with Doing Business the Right Way Focus
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 5 months ago