This is Providence, RI - based position under the direction of a Branch Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of field services repair. The individual will consistently achieve or surpass weekly productivity and service labor revenue goals assigned by management, while maintaining a high level of customer service skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of commercial food prep equipment , electrical/mechanical and electronics troubleshooting; will work out solutions in the best interest of the customer; will be responsible for vehicle inventory and appearance; will need to satisfactorily complete company schools or audio/video field training. Candidate will comply with all applicable service policies and procedures. Will also maintain frequent contact with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager. Must be available for overtime and on-call schedule.
• High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
• Excellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude.
• 2-5 years’ experience in equipment repair or related field.
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
• Tech School a plus
• Refrigeration Training
• Experience in weigh wrap equipment and scales a plus
ITW - 15 months ago