Husky Injection Molding Systems is committed to building the strongest team possible – one that consists of high performers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Individuals who are driven by challenge and have a passion for excellence, combined with the right skills to support the company’s growth objectives, are what make us an industry leader. While technical skills are important, it is enthusiasm and personality that make for a successful career at Husky. Our global organization is a multi-cultural, multi-faceted and multi-demographic group. Passion and smart thinking know no boundaries; neither do our team members. We continue to grow in dynamic ways and we recognize that it’s the ideas and expertise of our team members that enable our continued success. Our people make Husky a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
As a global technology leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovation. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence.
At Husky, our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and never afraid of change. If you’re attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, mutual respect and environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then join the team!
As a member of the Northeast North America service team, you will be responsible to perform all the activities required to provide technical support to internal/external customers; set up, maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and repair injection molding systems. You will work with the call center, spare parts, & customers directly to diagnose issues.
This position requires approximately 90% regional travel within the Dallas, Texas area. The typical work week for this position is Monday – Friday in addition possible 10% North American travel. Some weekend work will be required. Once hired, you will spend 6 months training in our facility in Bolton, Ontario - Canada.
· Technical degree/diploma
· 3 – 5 years of injection molding experience, or proven hands on experience utilizing electrical, mechanical and hydraulic skills is preferred
· Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with new and evolving technology
· Excellent mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems knowledge and the ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and schematics
· Good organizational skills and ability to work independently, interact effectively and professionally with customers
· Ability to interface effectively across manufacturing, engineering, sales and service functions
· Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills to obtain and exchange complex technical information
· Good computer skills and operation knowledge of Windows based applications, Twincat, Siemens, GE/Fanuc, & Indromat are essential
· Additional language other than English would be considered an asset
· Strong problem resolution skills with a proven ability to think outside of the box
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and be able to complete required tasks in a timely manner
· Ability to travel to and work in Canada.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. No agency or telephone inquiries please.