BASIC FUNCTION :
Duties include, but are not limited to, the repairing of and servicing of customer equipment. This would include pumps and safety systems equipment. Assists the shop manager in loading and unloading of sucker rod product. Performs general shop duties including the housekeeping duties associated with the facilities indoor and outdoor areas. Keeps shop manger attentive to the condition of tools and equipment necessary in the day-to- day operation of the business functions of the Company.
Performs associated duties within a shop/warehouse environment.
· Breaks down, steams, repairs and services down-hole artificial lift pumps and safety equipment sold by the Company.
· Picks-up and delivers equipment to customer locations.
· Maintains shop equipment and notifies Shop Manager or District Manager when shop equipment is needed or in need of repair. Also notifies district management when measuring and testing equipment requires scheduled calibration.
· Loads and unloads freight.
· Assists Shop Manager and/or District Manager in the receipt of and stocking of product.
· Completes the Pump Service Record (PSR) for all new/repaired pumps serviced in the district.
· May advise Shop Manager and/or Sales and Service Representative of potential problems in the use or repair of customer equipment.
· Maintains a safe workplace and is responsible for housekeeping, shop cleanliness, yard maintenance and orderliness to fashion a safe workplace.
· Receives telephone orders from customers for services or sale of equipment. May quote prices to customers for parts, service and repair work as authorized by the Shop Manager, Sales and Service Representative or District Manager
· Participates in facilitating Environmental, Health and Safety training meetings as required by organization.
- Performs any other activity or assignment as required by management personnel.
- Maintains company assigned vehicle in condition as required by company policy.
- Performs duties as assigned by District Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum of 3 years experience in oilfield industry and minimum of 12 years of education, or, 1-3 years experience in related industry.
- Possesses mechanical abilities and a use of shop equipment associated with the repair and services of oilfield production equipment.
- Requires some knowledge of products sold and serviced by the organization.
Has an eagerness to learn the business associated with the Company
- A combination of the above minimum qualifications will also be considered
John Crane - 10 months ago