Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Service Technician
Business Unit: Fluids Conditioning
Region: South Central
Location: Houston, TX
Reports To: Manager – Fluids Conditioning
Position Overview :
Responsible for completing operational duties including testing and monitoring of producing wells, production facilities and associate equipment to aid in the recommendation and maintenance of chemical treating programs.
- Provides technical support and product expertise to clientele and operations.
- Supports and assists Sales Department with troubleshooting, product selection, system surveys, and writing technical reports.
- Field test fluids for proper chemical selection and order chemical product accordingly.
- Obtain oil, water, and gas samples from producing wells, production facilities and associated equipment for chemical treatment recommendation and routine monitoring.
- Coordinates and executes necessary laboratory procedures.
- Inventory chemical storage at customer locations.
- Install, repair, and maintain chemical injection pumps and related equipment.
- Follows OSHA, DOT and Hazardous Material regulations for chemical service and delivery as needed.
- May be involved in customer meetings, presentations, and training.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Comprehensive understanding of all product lines and oil and gas systems.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Position requires availability on an "on call" basis for after hours and weekend operational needs.
- Position includes such other acts, responsibility, authority, or other things as are or may be necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and procedures including wearing of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Employee must use safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Handle hazardous chemical small quantity spills and cleanup using proper safety equipment and materials per MSDS or emergency.
- Must have current driver's license.
- College degree preferred.
- Job specific duties require operator to be clean shaven based on respiratory protection procedures and exposures.
- Must complete DOT, Hazardous Materials, and OSHA training to fulfill safety requirements of position.
- Must have working knowledge of oilfield process and technology.
- Must have knowledge of chemical processes in oilfield.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and time management.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job