Overview Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer of a broad range of equipment that is focused on delivering reliable, customer driven solutions for many applications, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility and manufacturing industries. Terex reports in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions, and Materials Processing.
Terex Services, North America, part of the Cranes segment dedicated to the support and service needs of our customers. Our Service Centers are full-service facilities that repair, inspect, recondition and install heavy equipment as well as work on virtually any hydraulic, electric, hybrid and truck equipment. In the field we have many of these same service capabilities upon demand. Our Industrial Crane technicians are versed in all types of crane and hoist equipment for onsite, impartial, constructive advice and repair in addition to inspections and certifications of overhead equipment.
Primary responsibility is to provide quality installations, inspections, maintenance and repairs of hoist and crane
equipment. Breakdowns will require troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical components and circuits. Responsibilities - Inspect overhead industrial cranes and hoists to verify safety and compliance with Mfg, OSHA and ANSI
- Troubleshoot and repair overhead material handling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment (strong knowledge of motor controls).
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs.
- Provide a high level of communication with both Customer and Office. Qualifications SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum two to four years work experience with similar types of equipment.
• Machining and welding skills desired.
• Proven Mechanical and electrical skills required.
• Clean driving record.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
• Work various environments and working conditions depending on assignment.
• Occasional overtime required.
• Working at heights & some heavy lifting.
• Walking, sitting, standing, bending, climbing, crawling, driving, reading, seeing, hearing, speaking,
Terex - 16 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...