DISH’s Equipment Remanufacturing team ensures the high quality condition of millions of satellite receivers and remote controls. State-of-the-art facilities in El Paso, TX, Spartanburg, SC, and Englewood, CO, use advanced diagnostic tools and automated equipment to test, refurbish and redistribute hardware to customers.
The Service Warehouse Lead assists management in the preparation and shipment of customer orders, tracking sales orders and other inventory movement within a computerized system, and special projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Pulls, packs, docks, and ships up to 200 customer orders per day, including data entry into the shipping station systems.
- Enters and processes ship confirmation for customer orders.
- Assists with all inventory movement, including inventory control, cycle counts, location control and audits.
- Performs computer inquiries and transactions, as required, for each business day.
- Opens up to 150 boxes per day (includes removing required documentation from outside of boxes).
- Removes empty boxes & foam containers from receiving area and places them on a pallet.
- Sorts inbound boxes by type.Completes shipping/receiving paperwork with low percentage of errors (rack, pallet & system travelers).
- Prepares and ships finished goods material.
- Ensures a clean and safe work place is maintained.
- Assists with non-routine duties as required.
- Six months related experience and/or training.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Requires intermediate computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet applications.
DISH - 16 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...