ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Assumes responsibility for performing assigned duties and critical support functions within physical and mental capabilities as required or instructed. If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a credit, criminal background and employment reference check, and be at least 16 years of age.
- Maintain and control environment to insure flow of assigned jobs.
- Operate daily functions to insure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assign jobs to the proper technician that meets their capabilitities, and training to insure that highest quality of work is performed.
- Maintain incoming calls to meet caller’s expectations in a professional and timely manner.
- Properly complete work orders.
- Maintain inventory control.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred
One year of previously related experience. Typing or keyboard experience.
Good typing skills. Attentive to detail and accurate Well organized. Cooperative and willing to assist others. Able to use computer applications, adding machine, and telephone.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to take in reasonable instructions and be able to pass on such instructions in a reasonable manner.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills.
- Must be able to use passive vocabulary.
- Read at a slow rate; define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling and pronunciation.
- Ability to write complex sentences.
- Ability to communicate in complex sentences; using normal word order with present and past tenses and using a good vocabulary.
Sapp Bros Travel Centers - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard