Let’s Work Together
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The role: ServiceNow Architect
As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect, you will provide successful delivery of ServiceNow’s solutions and services, in a client consulting environment. You will be responsible for determining business needs and using your leadsership skills to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. You will lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery while providing a high quality of services for our clients.
- You will Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- Development of required client specific reporting.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with vendor’s technical teams including the cloud infrastructure team to successfully enable the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
- Experience as a key technical resource leading the development of Service-Now solution in client environments
- Ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the project delivery process
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other related technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 12 months ago