Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect, you will provide successful delivery of ServiceNow’s solutions and services, in a client consulting environment. The position requires the ability to be a strategic thinker and execute successfully. As a thought leader you’ll be expected to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. Ideal candidates will provide high quality of services for our clients, develop and maintain excellent relationships and maintain a proven track record of success.
You will Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- Development of required client specific reporting.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with vendor’s technical teams including the cloud infrastructure team to successfully enable the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of Service-Now solution in client environments.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other related technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the project delivery process
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
Eden Technologies, Inc. - 9 months ago