Organization: The Marketing Cloud at salesforce.com
Title: Services Engagement Manager
Founded in 1999,
is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on
's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for a Services Engagement Manager to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
- Creating, scoping, estimating and proposing of professional services solutions and management of the professional services sales cycle;
- Align closely with regional sales teams to provide solution proposals;
- Ultimate responsibility for the on-time, on-budget delivery of professional services and project customer satisfaction;
- Provide oversight and guidance to project delivery teams in a part-time capacity ensuring best in class delivery of services;
- Help guide customer to the realization of their social business goals through the Radian6 platform;
- Work effectively with Radian6 partners to craft joint delivery solutions;
- Establish trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders and executives;
- Creation of best practice content for internal and external use;
- Mentor and coach more junior team members; and
- Travel up to 50% based on customer needs.
- Bachelors Degree required;
- Demonstrated social media subject matter expertise required;
- 5+ years of work experience with the delivery of professional services;
- 3+ years leading work experience selling professional services;
- Demonstrated success delivering professional services to F2000 clients; and
- Demonstrated success selling professional services to F2000 clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation;
- Ability to build and grow strong, trusted advisor relationships;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change;
- Tremendous commitment to customer success;
- Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed;
- Aggressive, go-getter attitude;
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills; and
- Strong commitment to customer success and quality in all aspects of work.
Radian6 - 15 months ago