The Services Operations Director will lead the teams accountable for customer on-boarding, service process and documentation, regional implementation support, and internal corporate projects.
Support the achievement of SPS TotalCare sales goals by performing the following duties:
- Simplify key processes in order to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Manage services support processes through the receipt of signed contracts, setting up entitlements within the service management application, and leading the on boarding process through to hand-off to the technical delivery team.
- Interface with key internal suppliers and customers to ensure strong process capability.
- Work with service desk application administrator to ensure the solution it meets the needs of the on-boarding and regional services teams.
- Publish and analyze results, suggest actions for continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain process documentation for Support and Managed Services including Carrier Services.
- Work with regional service delivery leaders to ensure employees get the tools, training and process knowledge to perform their jobs now and in the future.
- Identify tools and processes for internal project managers supporting large account on-boarding, new product introduction and other internal projects.
- Implement HR, compensation and performance growth plans, tools, processes for direct reporting teams
Other: Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years experience in Telecommunications, Unified Communications, Video, Contact Center, Systems Integrator or Managed Services business.
• 3-5 years of operations, process redesign, communications or financial analyst roles
• Experience with CRM or ERP reporting
• Superior knowledge of sales processes and the tactics and processes the improve efficiency and effectiveness including:
- Ability to learn a wide variety of hardware/software tools and technologies
- Computer literacy; Proficiency in all MS Office applications. Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of CRM packages and reporting
- Business acumen: knowledge of P/L, breakeven, and ROI.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Process design/redesign skills
- Cross functional partnering, aligning teams, working through others
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), as demonstrated through professional and personal achievements
• Intellectual curiosity and the desire to constantly keep up with new aspects of the business.
• Work is performed in an office setting with occasional travel required.