Software Product Consultant III
To address pending requirements to support established contracts and projects and address the overall gaps in resource availability in the southwest due to pending new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide process consulting, aligning processes to Teamcenter and NX, identifying gaps and recommending solutions to close gaps for the solution.
- Knowledge of workflow design, change management, CAD data management. Provide technical knowledge and implement the solution designed by the team.
- Will provide direction for customization and configuration of Teamcenter and associated products.
- Must be able to provide client interface and interaction.
- Provide for testing; user acceptance and deployment of Teamcenter and other associated products and COTS.
- Server and client side customizations.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Multiple years of implementation Teamcenter at a customer setting.
- Programming/Tools: C, C++, ITK, Java, JSP, SML, Eclipse, XML.
- Experience in Aerospace, Defense and Shipbuilding a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
Compensation and Benefits:
Siemens provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay provides you a total package.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software is a Global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management ( PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world’s 3D Data.
We are a team, collaborating with client to transform their innovations processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information please visit
http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/about_us/careers/index.shtml on the web.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Siemens PLM Software does not accept unsolicited resume from recruiting agencies.
Siemens PLM Software - 10 months ago