The Servicing Remedy Manager in charge of the SRM program management team is seeking a contingent worker to assist in team responsibilities in the areas of internal audit and process improvement. This will involve direct work with subject loan samples on a daily basis.
· As part of the SRM program team, primarily perform department self-audit duties in accordance with written governance documents and also per directives from team leadership. Perform other team duties, as assigned, in the areas of process improvement and reporting.
· Adhere to compliance and operational risk controls with Company and regulatory standards and policies and procedures. Employ full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Apply extensive professional expertise as a generalist or specialist. Confer with team members and other department personnel in completing assigned duties and addressing unresolved problems.
· Work under normal supervision. Follow established directions and complete all assigned work as scheduled. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy. College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience.
if you apply for this position, please provide the following info:
Total IT Exp:
Total exp as Servicing Remedy Manager Auditor:
Total exp in mortgage:
Total exp in audit:
Are you GC/US Citizen/Other? Specify:
Current City and State:
· Working knowledge of and experience in a mortgage default servicing environment (collections, foreclosure, loss mitigation).
· Previous audit and/or quality assurance experience.
· Strong written and verbal ability and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Strong organizational and planning ability.
· Intermediate or expert skills in MS Office and MS SharePoint.
· Experience with MS Visio and MS Project.
· Knowledgeable in Company's S/S Guide requirements for Non-Performing Loans.
· General background knowledge of the mortgage, servicing and title industries.
Duration : 12+ months
Location : McLean, VA
# of Openings : 1
OMNITECH SYSTEMS - 8 months ago
Omnitech Systems Inc., is a leading supplier of industrial CNC Routers for the Woodworking, Plastics, Graphic and Sign, Composite materials...