Camera Technician is responsible for generating the revenue for the Sewer Department. The Camera Technician provides thorough diagnostics of drainage issues by televising the sewer line using closed caption television equipment. The Camera Technician is responsible for educating the client on their sewer, proposing work, recording job descriptions, collecting customer authorizations, selling work for install crews to perform, and keeping his or her service vehicle in order.
The Camera Technician is responsible for establishing new client relationships and creating an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future. The Camera Technician earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. The Camera Technician works under the direction of the Service Manager and welcomes coaching to develop customer service and sales skills. Camera Technicians with drain cleaning experience may also clear sewer lines before televising.
- Inserts closed caption tv scope, mounted on reel containing monitor in sewer line.
- Feeds cable in to sewer line and records findings. Locates location of sewer line on client's property. Identifies location with flags and marking paint.
- Observes for evidence of mud, cracks, shifts, compromised, improperly installed or badly neglected sewer lines.
- Measures distance from sewer opening to suspected break, to establish appropriate repair/replacement costs.
- Provides repair and replacement options and costs of service to client.
- Provides basic sketch and job scope for installation crew to carry out.
- Takes pictures of work area before install begins for installation crew to reference.
- Contacts utility location services to mark underground utilities.
- Communicates with dispatcher and client of install crew availability.
- Stays in contact with install crew to keep pulse on job and proposes any additional work needed to client.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the apply now button to continue.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Paid vacations
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k with match
- Production bonuses
- Clean & pressed uniforms
- Spiff incentives
- Paid ongoing training
We look forward to hearing from you!
Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Precision Plumbing & Heating - 12 months ago