SharePoint ASP.NET Developer
# of openings:
You are a tech pro. Champion of the semi-colon, source control, and anything right-clickable. You don’t need to search the net for code questions, for you have already answered them. So strong is your passion for emerging technology that you continue to read this job posting. And with your design, leadership, and consulting skills, you can schmooze with the big guns, and still make it to work at 9:30am. Just in time for your social committee meeting: the one where you were supposed to rent out St. Arnold’s Brewery.
Let it be known that your technical prowess and clear communication can get you where you want to be. With that, you've earned this opportunity to work with us, and to enjoy the international flavour of the consulting company cupcake. Bon Appétit, future Infusionite; bon appétit.
Infusion is a Microsoft Gold Partner and world-renown specialist in emerging technology with the rare ability to combine both enterprise software engineering skills and award-winning design talent. Taken together, these components give our clients a technological and branding edge over their competitors. This user-centric design approach is also applied to the SharePoint solutions we deliver to our clients delivering intranets that transform their business.
In addition to SharePoint, Infusion offers a full suite of information technology services including custom architecture, training and mentoring, hosting and support, and user experience and design solutions. Infusion has been working with SharePoint since 2001 and has executed over 45 projects to date in designing and deploying large SharePoint implementations. Infusion is a member of the SharePoint Advisory Council and has several SharePoint MVPs on staff including in Houston.
- Develop ASP.NET and C# solutions to specification in a commercial environment with a low degree of defects.
- Leverage SharePoint features to deliver business value.
- Work with a team in all phases of the life cycle to see a project from inception to its conclusion.
- Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in a commercial environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform.
- Experience with creating SharePoint workflows, event receivers, and web parts to solve business problems.
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint project items such as schema (site columns and content types), lists and libraries, event receivers, web parts etc.
- Understand the customization options of the SharePoint platform and when each is appropriate.
- General client-side web development is highly desirable such as skills with HTML, CSS, jQuery, RESTful services, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns, and unit testing a plus.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
Infusion - 18 months ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...