Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
SharePoint administration in support of the TSA TIM (Technology Infrastructure Modernization) Program within the Office of Intelligence & Analysis. This position will be supporting TIM via the TIM Program Mgmt, Policy Compliance, & Communications Branch. Serve to assist in leading the enterprise information sharing amongst the TIM (Technology Infrastructure Modernization) project team as well as other TSA organizations. Candidate will be responsible for administering a SharePoint site supporting TIM. Facilitate establishing enhanced features to meet request of office users. This effort will include creating training guides & tip sheets to assist the TIM office members for newly deployed features.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/2010 (5 yrs)
- Experience demonstrating newly deployed MOSS features to users
- Experience with MOSS and Windows SharePoint Services implementation and deployment.
- Experience supporting medium or large scale end-to-end MOSS environments.
- Strong communication skills; experience
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous work experience in the federal environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment and effectively manage client and contractor relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or similar certification
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 14 months ago
Citizant is one of the Capital area's fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions - Enterprise Architecture, Information Q...