InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator to work on our customer site in Newport News, VA. Candidates must have experience with the configuration of applications utilizing ITIL Best Practices on SharePoint Server 2010. The candidate must be self-starting, have a strong attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Major Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Planning, configuring, and developing a SharePoint server 2010 environment.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting an operational and sustainable SharePoint and SQL Server environment across NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIX systems (server side administration).
- Gather, coordinate, and understand end-user requirements to develop effective solutions utilizing ITIL processes (service transition).
- Document SharePoint-related processes and procedures.
- Develop custom applications utilizing InfoPath, Bamboo, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and other third party applications that integrate with SharePoint Server 2010.
- Consults with Application Configuration Team for creating custom workflows.
- Configuration and Release Manager responsible for conducting independent testing and release of all SharePoint projects; workflows, published pages, and site collections, in addition to creating all test documentation.
- Works independently and as a member of a highly professional team.
- 3-5 years of solid SharePoint 2010 experience.
- Hands-on SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 development experience on Virtual Machine (VM) servers in an environment using a full software development lifecycle approach.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with SharePoint Search and FAST Search.
- Experience with workflow creation both out of the box, SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio 2010 and Bamboo Workflow Conductor.
- Building and implementing dashboards.
- Experience using InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and (WCF) Web Services.
- Knowledge of role based Identity and Access Management, Active Directory authentication, Classic Windows Authentication, Forms Based Authentication (FBA) and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Experience with ITIL Best Practices for Configuration, Change, and Release Management.
- Verifiable, active SECRET security clearance.
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 7 months ago