The SharePoint Administrator will maintain and support the SharePoint environment for high availability and performance. They will modify, maintain, and manage the custom branded Intranet, web parts, and modules. They will patch the SharePoint system to eliminate vulnerabilities, and will resolve any known issues discovered as a result of system review or audit.
- Install and configure SharePoint infrastructure according to best practices.
- Design, build, test, and maintain various SharePoint based solutions including workflows, search, team sites, My Sites, and other collaboration solutions.
- Plan, design and implement SharePoint security including, but not limited to, authentication, security roles, user groups, audiences, and item level security.
- Plan, design and implement SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery.
- Perform SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required.
- Plan, design, implement and modify navigational and aesthetic changes to SharePoint pages to ensure high quality of user experience, and adoption.
- Administer, monitor, and troubleshoot SharePoint Microsoft SQL databases as required.
- Basic understanding of hosted environment of CaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- Update master pages and CSS as needed.
- Create new branding elements such as site templates, page layouts and style sheets/code as needed.
- Use development tools/software to code and update graphics and site layout as needed.
- Support and modify/change custom developed web parts,
- Create custom workflows using technology supported by SharePoint.
- Evaluate and test Off The Shelf web parts or plug-ins for SharePoint as needed.
- Review code for custom developed and branded Intranet and recommend changes if needed.
Procentrix - 9 months ago